Website Created by
• To provide an opportunity to enhance the confidence, self esteem and pride in each rider we develop.
• To challenge each individual to excel at their own pace, blending goals with enrichment for a balanced, successful result.
• To conduct a safe, comfortable environment that denotes camaraderie, growth and satisfaction.
Lessons for every age and level of riding ability
To see the relationships build between horse and rider is what we’re all about at Serendipity Stables. But it doesn’t stop there. Children are not the only ones who get fussed over here. Adult riders – from beginners to advanced – are special too.
If you’ve had a bad experience but still yearn to “get back on” or if you’ve ridden before and had to stop for various reasons, you can get back in the saddle. With my proven teaching techniques, you can begin to find the joy of riding again or for the first time.
Lessons for Adults and Children
Our Mission Statement:
1. It’s not all about riding! It’s about self esteem, confidence, responsibility, physical accomplishment and team work.
2. You will learn all the phases of horse care and riding techniques.
3. You have your choice of Balance Seat, Dressage, Jumping, Cross Country and Western.
4. We have a horse to match your level of riding.
5. You can enjoy fabulous trail rides.